Are you thinking about preserving any produce this year? Pickling, canning and freezing summer’s bounty are fantastic ways to enjoy local produce all through the winter! Grab a friend, find your recipe, and come on down to Cherry Sprout to order your cases of berries, peaches, nectarines, pickling cucumbers and more! Many of our canning deals come directly from the farm so they are as fresh as can be. Be sure to talk to us a few days in advance of when you plan to do your project so we are sure to have what you need ready.
- Sustainably grown Blueberries from Viridian Farm in Dayton, Oregon $26.00/flat
- Organic Strawberries from Groundwork Organics in Junction City, Oregon $36.50/flat
- Northwest grown Food Alliance certified Peaches $15.00/26lb case
- Northwest grown Food Alliance certified Nectarines $15.00/26lb case
- Oregon pickling cucumbers $27.00/25lb bag
- Organic pickling cucumbers from Mustard Seed Farm in Newburg, Oregon $41/20lb case
Comments (0) Original post date: Tuesday, August 13th, 2013